Annual Security Refresher Training

 I've held a clearance in some form or another for the past 40 years with the Federal Government. After that long, you know what you can and can't do.  No brainer.   Took me a whole thirty minutes to get through it and answer the test with a passing score. I could have passed it taking the test without the review.  At the same time, you see what goes in the real world... the Deep State .. and have to question who the fuck is at the Helm?

Example ...  Back in September 2016, a revelation surrounding Hillary surfaced. Within hours of the Sept. 26, 2016, search warrant, FBI technicians noticed there were 340,000 emails on the laptop between Clinton and her top aide, Weiner’s wife Huma Abedin — many of them from domain addresses such as “hillaryclinton.com” and “state.gov.”   Now ... the important part is here is the first domain.  I've stated dozens of times... If I ever sent classified email through my 'lossner.com" email/domain, I would NOT have a clearance and I'd probably be in Leavenworth.  But .. not if you are up in the high ranks of the government apparently.  Sadly, she'll probably never get indicted for it... go figure.

Seems like every day we hear more bullshit like this.  Hunter Biden.  Joe Biden. Eric Swalwell.  The list goes on .. and on.   But the majority of us do our job.  We stay vigilant. We all have to do annual security training.  Some pencil whip it. Most of us have this stuff memorized. Most of it is 'obvious.'  Still, you have to meet requirements as I did earlier today ........

 

But ... this part got interesting I have to admit.   I'm reading this and it's like .. Deja'Vu! TARGETED VIOLENCE.  This chapter is about  Domestic Violence, Harassment, Hostile Work Environment, Sexual Assault, Stalking, Threats, Workplace Bullying. Short of Active Shooter, I've blogged about a person/subject over the past several years that .. these all cover!   Not just in a previous workplace, but .. OTHER's Workplaces since the idiot actually goes after people in THEIR workplaces using 'cancel culture' methods trying to harass people claiming racism, bullying.. you name it.  I normally wouldn't 'go there' ..but ... talk about weird.  I had to reread the topics a second time.   Hell, I'm surprised the Active Shooter crap hasn't happened to date.. .. well, by those being attacked?  LOL  

 

Sleep Safe folks... nothing to see here.  Your Government is barely functioning.  Law Enforcement has their hands ties and being slowly crippled.  The Judicial system at every level is a joke.  What could go wrong?

 My advice?  Get more Ammo

Comments