TITAN ... my next Investment focus

Came across these folks today during an investment discussion.  There are numerous companies out there when it comes to brokerages.  Numerous Investment Managers.  Groups.  you name it.  But these guys look to have a great track record. Opened an account today; tomorrow I fund it.  Lets see how 2021 plays out with it?

TITAN : Titan Invest is an SEC registered investment adviser

These guys looks to be pushing some really impressive numbers.  Yep, they are aggressive but that's the way you get the big numbers?  I don't plan on funding them with a huge amount, but a respectable amount to kick things off. Hell, maybe I'll open an IRA and put 7k in there for the next tax year and see how that plays out?  


You've got to admit these numbers look pretty good. Better than what I've done to date

https://cdn.titanvest.com/library/images/2020.11.30+Total+Opps.png 

 

 Have to admit though .. .it's a divergence for me.  TITAN, though you can access it via a desktop, looks to really push things to the Smart Phone App world. No big deal; hell guess I'm showing my age here .... just not what I'm used to to-date.  

Take the trip with me....  let's make some money this coming year.   Fund your IRA. Fund your future with standard accounts.   Click here to open an account and download the App.  You don't have to fund it out the gate.   .   Lets Roll!   

I'm in ....  How about You?

 p.s.  Minimum $100 is all it takes


Comments

RickkciR said…
And............FUNDED!

You have successfully added the following external account(s) to the UBS Electronic Funds Transfer service

RickkciR said…
Well .. this one hasn't worked out as well as I'd hoped .. but that 25k is still above water