up ... Up .. uP .. UP!

 

 Man .. what a year.  Every morning, I log in to my main investment account ... do some sells and buys .. and .. focused on the balance.   I have a tendency to always focus on the next 'number' of the balance.  Well, today ... I hit that!  Now, it can all change tomorrow.....  but make no mistake ... President Trump has been great for this country and those of us with retirement investments. I continually worry that the crazy election news of the hour/day, will send things reeling.  Since mid-summer, even the pandemic hasn't been an issue.  Hell, with the vaccines finally announced, just continues up

As I look at the below, I see where the pandemic caused a hit.  Then, I moved some funds over and went on a buying spree. That vertical line in May time frame was in the deposit ... then ...   rode the wave since.

Few more months and we'll know if we get four more years, or if the great fraud in history of this country is allowed.   Until then ....   having fun in the market!

 


Comments