Nice day for a ride ..... bam!

 Damned I feel GOOD!   Rode out this morning with Frank on a 95 mile run, and I felt Awesome!   Temps were 90-98, but didn't affect me like they have as of recent.   Had my mojo back in the twisties.   I'm back!

We did about 95 miles on mostly two lane country roads with a stop in Commerce at an awesome lil' joint he discovered and visited last week.  I want to make this one often now, with Eggs Benedict variations and multiple Skillet variations to try!    Waitress's rocked, they have a military discount (it's the principle!), and ...   off the beaten path.  I dig it.

CVMA POST about this < click here

Frank led this ride doing 80mph, I kept a tight stagger most of the time and if just felt.... RIGHTEOUS. I'm already scheming for when the next one will be .... hmmmmmmmmmm








Comments