Floodgates....

Man, have I opened a can of worms.

Out of frustration, I've made some comments recently that I knew would cause a small bump, potentially a rift, but was overdue.  At some point, you just get tired of hitting your head against the wall, and questioning your own sanity .... what's that definition again?

Well, what's happened since I posted a few things Publicly and Privately, emails have come in.  PMs have come in .  Texts have come in.  Phone calls have come in.  Apparently a LOT of folks, feeling the same way I do.  You suddenly get a visual of serious issues/problems out there.   An HR nightmare.  A Public Company's nightmare. A WIFE'S NIGHTMARE (!).   Customer Nightmares.  I think I'll calm it down for awhile... let the smoke clear.   Let the guilty fester.  And, remind myself, to back away from the Insanity.........






Comments