Ricky and Lucy's Gym







5-120lbs

Finally, drug my fat ass in there.  Talk about procrastination!


Iron Corner 

As always, when I take and extended vaca from the gym ( more than a month) I start in slow.  Lower weights, couple of sets per body-part, finish off with some crunches and .. done!
I hate aerobic exercise .. js

Today I decided to work around what I believe is causing my problem.  Instead of Leg Presses, changed up the machine for Hack Squats.  Historically, i HATE Hack Squats, but ... one's back is against the platform , shoulders in the pads, and it's really strict .  Your total weight is limited, you have pressure on your spine to some degree, but I won't be arching my back, which my chiropractor ( Dr Todd) slapped me around for doing.  The other exercise that might be contributing to my issues is a lower cable row.   I'd just started introducing this last time before I injured it.  So, for the next six months, I'm sworn off these two.

Done!

One to two weeks of this, and I'll jump back in full bore and kick up the poundage's and let the fun begin!

Comments

RickkciR said…
SON OF A BITCH I'm sore..... #%RT$#T%R