Stuck at ........





........296.5!

Been bouncing around for over a month now.    I was making great progress, right up until I hurt my back.  I haven't been in the gym since, but .. have been watching the calories I intake.  Well, sort of .   Seems like weekend .. after weekend .. of going here, going there, coupled with adult refreshments ....   no progress.   Got one more weekend coming up then, back to 'reality'.  I'll sneak back into the gym and head for the next goal.  

Late last year .. I found myself at 316 .   Heaviest I've ever been.   Then, over several months I worked downwards twenty pounds. This is actually a comfortable weight for me.  Once I go north of 300, it just gets ridiculous.   However, I need to get down to my next goal.   That goal is simply the next pants size down.  I assume I'll be around 285 or so, when that happens.    But, that's not the final goal.   I've still got to get to the next pants size down from there.   I don't know where my weight will be at that point, but it's an achievable goal.    I haven't been at that pants size in over a decade.  If I have gym time while getting there, I'll be able to maintain mass on the way down.   What I won't allow .. is to lose muscle mass via an unhealthy weight loss.    Unacceptable.  I'd rather carry excess fat than look emaciated and weak .

I retired from the USAF at 263 lbs and wore 36" waist dress paints. That was 18 years ago......  it could happen again ....


Comments