House Cleaning...

Several years ago, I did some house cleaning on my FB account.   "Unfriended" a LOT of folks.  People that weren't interactive, I chucked.  Lets just say it didn't go well! lol .   Lot of folks were like WTF?  I watch your stuff!  Oh well?   Well, over time  most of those made it back, on the 'list' .

Two days ago, made the decision to do some house cleaning again.  Over the last several months, I've been caught up in a web of stupidity I've never experienced.  I thought I'd seen it all after a fiasco two years ago, but I was wrong.  So, I've stepped back and reevaluated..   And, done some house cleaning.   Funny part is .. not ONE person has complained that got thrown out.   That should make one wonder.  But, most were thrown out because, well, I don't know who the f*' they are!  I've had hundreds of people add me over the years, and I accepted because they had a motorcycle.  A similar brand.  They commented on some of my group posts, etc.  A few, I sometimes enjoyed the virtual conversations.  But, we've never met.  May never meet.  Will never meet.  Others have shown a side over the last two weeks I was unaware of prior.  And has me questioning then, WTF are they doing connected to me via FB, at all?

Now... I'm sure their perspective is quite different.  But, it's just a Social Media tool.   And to be honest, I've seen the dark side of Social Media.   I've seen the dark side of a lot of people, due to Social Media.   So, a lil' cleaning was in order, to keep a clean page?




Comments