Cobwebs in the Gym....

Drug my ass back in there....   been a few weeks.. okay .. more than a few weeks.   Quick look at my workout journal .. FOUR months!

Ricky n' Lucy's Gym

I left myself a quick note under the date, of my last workout :  " Larry had a heart attack last night" ..   I'm suddenly thrown into memory lane, remembering it all like it was yesterday.   Crazy part is, you'd think I'd have been hitting the gym hard after the news of one of my close friends having a close call.  But, I didn't .  I don't know why .  Doesn't matter now.  I"m back in there.

Few sets per body part. Moderate reps.   In and out in 20 minutes.   I've learned this routine and utilized too often.  First week back, I go easy .  Go light.   Second week, double down the sets.   Third week, I'm back in the game.  But, doing one thing different this time.   No Leg Presses.  Have switched to Hack Squats.  The hope is it'll keep my back in a good place.

We'll see.  My weight is around the 300 mark again (seems to be the norm since 2006).   Lets see if I can bring it down ... back to 290.. then.....lets see where it takes me


Comments