Baaaaaaahhhhh

Several months I wrote about the Sheep.  This was initially based on a chain of events and social media that had me, at some level, in a defensive posture.

Since that day, it's become a term I use for folks that .. well.. just don't get it.  You know, I've always said that 50% of the population just plods along like a bunch of dumb-asses. Clueless.  Mooching off society.  I now refer to them as the sheep as well.   It was a term I used on my own as a joke, not realizing how many people use it themselves.   Since then, I've had a lot of fun with it, and still am. Probably always will. Especially as truths come out and the sheep are provided a mirror. 

Last year we had Colin Kaepernick doing his kneeling bullshit during the National Anthem.  Now you've got half the players in the NFL doing the same shit, or similar crap with a twist, like a bunch of fucking sheep.  What a joke.   What really got me was when this started last year, the MSM media came to his side.  Now the NFL as a whole is doing the same shit. BUT, when Tim Tebow was kneeling in prayer, he was made the target of jokes and criticism. WTF?  That contrast alone has pushed me over the edge.  Edge of what?  Well, supporting the NFL.  Supporting my team.  My wife supporting her team.  Yep, I'm just one guy.  But, there are millions more like me.  Millions of us done supporting a bunch of overpaid sheep. Fuck the Sheep.

Those Sheep.   Something I've become honed in to watching . Honed in to examining.   Overall it's mind-boggling they way they line up with minimal to zero understanding of what they are really doing. Why they are doing it.  Whether it be NFL players, protestors, or Social Media minions, it's a scary process to see the mindless stumbling around , clueless to the actual facts and issues at hand.

Don't be a sheep.  Be a Wolf.  No matter what, distance yourself from the masses plodding along like asses



________________________






Comments

Rick said…
Social media is somewhat to blame fo the proliferation of sheep in our society. It dumbs people down so they become easy prey. People aren't coming ncerned with facts they just want easy...
RickkciR said…
Facts .. are no longer relevant. If they were, they sheep would be running for the hills in shame. But, they hold on ... hold on to the sheperd's every word and keystroke, waiting for the 'truth' to come out, despite all the facts in front of them