Fake Profiles

Folks, let's just put it out there. I don't have a fake profile called "Johnny Anderson" .  Nor, do I have a fake profile called  "Duder Manrode".


Approximately 24 hours ago, the IMTC posted this


After that was posted by IMTC, over 100 comments from both sides of the fence, and more than a just a confused few, were posted.   The Sheep were in full force, and several folks gave a point of view, somewhat in support of the original IMTC post.  But two 'people' began chiming in with a LOT of info that hasn't been in the public.  First was from Johnny Anderson.   After reading this guy's posts for awhile, I headed to his profile on FB and realized quickly it was a 'fake' profile, most likely created to allow someone to express their opinions w/o retribution.  Now, behind that profile has to be an email address.  My guess is it's bogus as well.  But FB would most likely be able to pinpoint the source via IP addresses. However, I doubt that would ever happen.  Would take a lot of paperwork and time.  That all being said, I didn't read anything that I disagreed with. But,  I did read a few things I was unaware of.

The second 'person' that popped up was the 'dude'.   This one at least had a profile pic, but looked to be recently created.  And no sooner had it all been posted, some time later .. it all disappeared. This 'person's' comments interested me.  Why?  Because they looked to come from someone local.  Someone who truly cared. And most of all, attempted to throw some common sense into the mix.  But, that profile is now Gone with the Wind.

But, now ... it's all gone.   IMTC deleted 95% of all the comments.  Probably best.  It was starting to get a lil' ugly.  Hell, it all got me off my ass and I reached out to someone that tried to make it look like I was behind one of the profiles and associated comments.  I wasn't. I have no idea who was.  I thought I did initially, but after reaching out to a friend, they disclaimed having anything to do with it.

Now, one thing I am aware of.  The person at the core of all this chaos sicked the sheep on IMTC to bring it all down.  But, can't say I blame them.   Nor, can anyone blame me for writing this, for the purpose of pointing out I had zero to do with that original post, or ANY of the comments that followed on that page. I did pay attention though.  I'm guessing Polaris may have as well.  Might explain why all the posts were deleted?


Comments

Anonymous said…
Dude was actually reported to Facebook and removed from Facebook.
RickkciR said…
I'm surprised Johnny didn't realize the same fate sooner .. he was on fire
Anonymous said…
I kno you moderate these comments so please do not post this. I would like to speak with you privately. There is much more going on than even what johnny posted (and no I'm not johnny or dude). I am pretty close to what is going on and I don't want to see people get fucked with their money. Please do not post this comment, just wanted to reach out to you and ask you if I give you my cell if you can contact me and keep it private. If this is the case, simply comment on your blog that the fake profiles are heroes. With Arts common tactic of suing anyone and everyone, I simply do not have financial resources to fight that.
Anonymous said…
Johnny was the hero to many...