The game ... is .. complicated

.. and I don't give a fuck. Personally.



I thought I was involved in a 'whatever' BS FB game... but now realize I've been sucked into a bizarre scheme that's been flowing for almost two decades.   A web that has sucked in innocent people that have zero grasp how fucked up the entire ......  ...  game .. is. My first mistake was thinking was it was simply a game.  It's not.  It's a thought up, psychotic scheme to suck the funds from the innocent and the sheep....    that .. most still have no grasp.

I'm at fault for even dipping my toes into the water.  I had no grasp of how deep the water is/was.  Now , I'm going to sit back and see if the ....  POS lawyers from either side, can bring this to some type of ...............end..

Fucking Crazy.  My prayers go out to the lady that was sucked into this mess by an evil , conspiring POS ...

..................................................

Comments