I still have time ....



I'm reaching out for advice.   I rx'd these the other day.   What do you think I should do?  Looking for guidance ....... feel free to comment below


_________________________

Messages received on my cell phone 31 AUG 2017

It doesn't matter who I am but you should probably be aware that mr. Welch is on his way to the courthouse right now to file a harassment order against you just like your blog Fall From Grace mentioned. Additionally this message was sent a loud and clear about your quote on quote obsessive writing

Just thought you should be aware

Just something I heard this morning out of his shop

And you're right he will be coming back soon so I would be careful what you write about because he has screenshots of all your blogs that he is submitting

No way all this guy's been doing is collecting all your written documentation to get an hro and harassment order. Unless you're willing to fly up and fight this the judge will more than likely granted he literally went there with a folder that was two inches thick from all your comments and everything

Not a problem but good luck with it. I'm sure you know he will be back soon enough. He has his targets. Glad I'm not one of them. Just sayin

I don't work there. I was just in there when he was leaving


He has good people working there that care about him. Just an FYI his mother came and pulled him out. Said he needed to refocus. Guess whatever you guys were posting plus the news media hurt his wife from what I was listening to. Don't know if you know who his wife is, but she's a sweet girl. She read all your blogs and of course what came out in the news and was pretty devastated yesterday. Mom came in and told him to take a break and stop being at IMTC 60-80 hours a week. He agreed and left his post, but now your the target.

Just what I saw and heard man

Don't know much about the long history sorry. Maybe it wouldn't hurt to reach out to him and make amends before this harassment order goes in or gets approved

I really don't know. He did say in one of his post that you two were friends at one point in that he admired you maybe you can tap into that


The first thing I got from  .. 'my new friend'


Just my two cents

Not a problem. Just remember in this world harder decisions have been made. Reaching out just requires sucking up a little pride. But I think you 2 guys are two stubborn mules with each other. Strangely enough you have very similar personalities from what I have read and seen. But I wish you to the best feel free to reach out to me as I will not be picking sides in this ordeal. By now I'm sure the harassment order has been filed. But you can always get those cancelled before they go to court or if he just doesn't show up. If you don't he wins automatically.

With all due respect sir, you both went at it. Like I said you guys have similar personalities. However in this case he will be the one that wins and you both strike me as somebody that doesn't like to lose. He has already been talked to and because he doesn't like to lose he's just taking legal action is all. You do however have a lot written about him. His comments were very short. But you can always come up this way and meet him in court but that's all up to you. Don't know if it's worth your time

All I'm saying is there's still time to prevent this is all I was trying to get across to ya. Whether or not you want to have it prevented it's totally up to you

Messages RX’d on my cell phone 1 SEP 2017

FYI HRO was filed yesterday. Will take about 2-3 business days for judge to grant it. Serving from MN to TX about 3-4 weeks. You still have time.

Comments

RickkciR said…
Too funny .. a call to this number forwards it to a number that I received numerous other texts from .... which points them all back to ................ well.. you know how .. right?