Easy Money

Folks, I'm looking for some easy money.   Some of that money you've worked hard for  ( yours not mine ).  What I'll do is ....if you dig deep and send me the cash (cash is king!), I'll pool it all together, go buy a business, put it in MY name, I MYSELF will reap all the profits ... but ...  there's more .. you are an "investor".  Now, I'm not going to give you stock in my new company. I'm not going to share my profits.  Are you fucking nutz?   No.. I've got something better!

Here's the idea... ….... Additionally.. I would like to add a perk at the very end for those that donate in the higher bracket.. if funds are collected in a sufficient amount, we can add this on. Remember we are not looking to give a return on the investment but rather a buyer's club perk for donating.

Please let me know your thoughts without insulting.

Tier 1 $75 dream catcher  shop shirt (shipping included)

Tier 2 $500 dream catcher  Shop shirt and 2 BS  Registrations

Tier 3 $1000 a one time coupon 4 parts and accessories at dealer cost and an dream catcher shop shirt

Tier 4 $2000 a two-time use coupon for parts accessories and clothing at dealer cost and 2  and an  dream catcher shop shirt

Tier 5 $5000 2 year agreement to get everything at dealer cost ( Parts, accessories, clothing, motorcycles)

Tier 6 $7500 a four-year agreement to get everything at dealer cost ( parts accessories clothing and motorcycles ) an dream catcher shop shirt and two years registrations for two people

Tier 7 $10,000 a lifetime agreement to get everything at dealer cost parts accessories clothing in motorcycles and a lifetime of registrations and a dream catcher shop shirt

Tier 8 $15,000 a lifetime agreement to get everything at dealer cost parts accessories clothing in motorcycles and a lifetime of registrations and a dream catcher shop shirt and use of a vacation home on the pristine beaches of the Mayan Riviera in Mexico













I know .. I know .. you’re concerned .. so let’s do a virtual question and answer session:


Foolish Question number 1: Do the higher tier investors have any say in who runs the business, will we have P&L’s available? Lifetime is only the life of the business. If it’s not run well and so many are getting things at cost, you’ve got a larger nut to crack. I’d be in for twice the higher tier as long as the board had some operational control.

Stupid Response Number 1: It's a pretty good question let's see what other people say


Foolish Question Number 2:

As I watch this eb and flow, I become more and more concerned for those who are showing great interest in this venture. I've been self employed most of my career, 30 years, and have only seen something like this a couple times, and those were found to be pyramid schemes. Art, nothing personal here but it just seems to me that you are looking for funding to get another dealership without going to a bank where there may be a questionable history. I may be a bit off in my interpretation, but a good business plan is well written, clear in what is wanted with end goals and solid financing. I've never seen one conceived and negotiate in a semi public forum. I do hope you are working towards a truly beneficial partnership with those interested but in my experience, it just doesn't feel right. I hope you don't delete this and toss me off the page as I would love to see how this shakes out and be proven wrong.


My answer:  Of course this won’t shake out and you’ll be proven wrong.  Who in the right mind would give me a dollar to do this shit?  Are you fucking nuts?










This was a satire piece, in case you are confused


Comments

RickkciR said…
Moderated and edited:


Lol... obsessed!!! Do you go see a therapist??? Oh wait... blog moderation.. you wouldnt want anyone to know.. "poppa" on Easy Money
Publish | Delete | Spam

Arturo Eguia-Welch

at 6:08 AM

I'm glad the thought of me still keeps you up at night. I'm happy my life is so interesting to you, yours must be very boring. :-) on "Momma"?? on The Whistle Blowers ....

Arturo Eguia-Welch

at 5:53 AM
Unknown said…
What I find completely interesting is the nature of the replies. I don't see the same kinds of hateful commentary on the FB post for the Crowd Funding questions asked. JP and TS ask very good questions and the reply back is, "It's a pretty good questions, let's see what other people say." Again, question asked and not answered.

To me, from what I read on FB the obsession is on your end AE-W, not the owner of this blog. You must be trolling it to see what is written and then comment/attack on FB.
Anonymous said…
It's remarkable to pay a quick visit this web page and reading the views of all colleagues on the topic of this
post, while I am also zealous of getting familiarity.
Anonymous said…
Hi there to all, it's in fact a nice for me to go to
see this site, it includes useful Information.
Anonymous said…
Link exchange is nothing else except it is just placing the other person's web site link on your page at appropriate place and other person will also do similar in favor of you.
Anonymous said…
Cool blog! Is your theme custom made or did you download it from
somewhere? A design like yours with a few simple adjustements would really make
my blog jump out. Please let me know where you got your theme.
Cheers
Anonymous said…
Pretty! This was an incredibly wonderful article.

Thanks for supplying these details.
Anonymous said…
At this moment I am going to do my breakfast, after having my breakfast coming yet again to read further news.
Anonymous said…
Howdy just wanted to give you a quick heads up and let you know a few of the pictures aren't loading correctly.
I'm not sure why but I think its a linking issue. I've tried it in two different internet browsers and both show the same outcome.
RickkciR said…
Can't replicate . .pics/links, seem to be fine
Anonymous said…
What a information of un-ambiguity and preserveness of
precious familiarity on the topic of unpredicted emotions.
Anonymous said…
It's enormous that you are getting thoughts from this post as well as from our discussion made here.
RickkciR said…
Ha! This post in on fire again. I hear someone has another trip planned .. focused on mainly WOMEN riders to attend. This should get interesting Fox in the Hen House stuff? LMAO
RickkciR said…
Can you imagine being one of the Stupid ones to fall for this since the 'business' went under a year or so later? Yes, this article is a joke / parody / sarcasm, but it is based of a real life situation.

Can't fix stupid....