Fuck it's cold....

About now we normally read shit like ... "And this concludes this years season of the "MY COUNT DOWN TO MEXICO!!!" show! Stay tuned for next season to see the new episodes of "The NEW adventures of ****... and friends" ....time to pack it up! Got lots to do before I endulge on a nice long trip! Enjoy the cold, my Fellow Minnesotans. Let me know if any of you will be down there in January! and we'll have a Sol! yes yes.. i know my pictures will be missed! hahaha. Laterz. Homies! "

I know ..... some people can't spell, but that's not the point.   The point is.... .the countdown never happened. A deposit was put down on the 'house', but ... was that money lost or refunded?  Another lost cause?  I know.. who knows, who cares.. just a question that came to mind when seeing a pic of a yard that is .... For Sale.  Rumor has it the house is empty ...  so .. current Pic? Old Pic?   I know .. who knows .. who cares..     

Just .. some funny shit.


Comments

RickkciR said…
Him: "This guy...still obsessed with me."
Me: No... just funny shit that everyone is ignoring the obvious .. well... the sheep (https://rickkkcir.blogspot.com/2017/06/the-sheep.html) .. are

This all is some funny shit :)
RickkciR said…
Brrrrr

"Favorite Quotes

I never quit. Thats a Warning!"
RickkciR said…
CLASSIC SHEEP comment: "PLEASE DO invite him to Indian bike week this year..... I'm sure there's alot of Indian owners he should meet..." Well tough guy.. I went to the Indian event FIVE years in a row. I was in the area last year. I went to Mexico with your boy twice. But you two ..... enjoy your FB relationship .. You can't make this shit up.
RickkciR said…
"Jealousy is an ugly thing! Lol" .. yeah .. that's it .. you're fucking kidding.. right?