The Whistle Blowers ....

Been about ten months since I first starting blogging on this subject. ...  I've had more skin in the game than most; I guess that is why I took it so serious from day one.   I honestly thought it was a bull-shit game in the beginning  and that it'd die down quickly .. but .. it took on a life of it's own.  I had no idea I was dealing with a psychotic narcissistic asshole; I thought he just had an ego that was bigger than deserved.  I was wrong.  So, this crazy shit has gone on and on.   Now anyone that knows me, knows I won't let shit go sometimes.  I like to have the last word.  It's pointed out to me more than once, by more than one.  I think in the big picture, the clown I was dealing with had never butted heads with someone that gave it right back, and more.  But in this scenario, I like to think of it as a "whistle blower' scenario.  Initially, I was simply pissed over a few issues.   I honestly, did not believe there was any true wrong doing going on behind the scenes.  I just felt like .. people weren't being told the whole story; the entire truth.  But as the weeks , then months rolled on and layers and layers were pulled back.....   it became apparent to myself and many others there was more than meets the eye here.

This past March, I drew a line in the sand with my first Blog post on a subject that touched off a firestorm. A week later, chaos up north began which set into motion a fracture within a riders group that would eventually come full circle to what they were trying to do a year ago, ... after a bloodbath of sorts.  A few weeks later, I was in a full blown personal war of sorts.   I have to admit, I wasn't initially prepared for the onslaught.  What I mean by that is I'd seen the individual's attitude and actions  towards others similarly, but I had never truly dealt with a narcissist at this level and I was actually puzzled at most of the traffic directed my way.  Every fact was twisted. .. spun .. reversed ...  and then lie after lie was told via Social Media.  I'd seen him do it to others over the years, but not knowing the whole story ... at some level I sort of ....   well.. agreed with him sometimes along the way. Even worse, I sat on the sidelines and watched.  Still,  I was never 100% on board; I'd always had a trust issue.  But until you are on the opposite side of craziness; until you are in the gun sights of the mass crazies .. it all seems trivial, ridiculous, petty .. pure drama.  But when you are in the mix and know the truths and the lies and the deceit.. .then finally realize the real issues at hand and the psychotic delusional forces behind it all. .. .well if you are me .. you hold on for the ride and decide to expose the truth.  And this blog, was my medium for that truth.  Unlike a social medium like Facebook, it is out there for ALL to see.  Not hidden via permissions. Not hidden within a private group.   Out there for all to see.  Because, I had nothing to hide on this subject.  As it turns out, the person spewing all the lies and BS, had a lot to hide.   I've only posted what I know to be the truth.   In doing so, I've held back a lot of information that I believed to be the truth but couldn't 100% prove.

Over the months I've pointed out many a time, my phone   .. my email .. has lit up with facts upon facts that paint a picture of a pure narcissist who has bullied and spewed hatred ( his favorite words to anyone that opposes him, he says they are doing that to him ) to anyone that opposes him publicly or privately.  As I've said, I've simply read it... filed it away mentally .. then moved on.  But when folks come out of the woodwork with collaborating facts, you can not deny it after awhile.  The ONLY reason I don't post it all.. ALL OF IT .. when I'd received it .. was .. I wasn't there.  I believe it all to be truth, but ....  lets be 100% honest here .. just about anything can be forged.   I've seen the subject of this post do just this.  Call from fake numbers.  Text from fake numbers. Manipulate posts hiding facts.  Post on Social Media from duplicate and/or fake accounts.  Use his employees computers and social media accounts to attack others.  And for those don't realize it, one can create fake emails... or fake posts.. then screenshot them . .and distribute them as fact.   It's simple.  But apparently most out there don't realize it or care because they believe pretty much ANYTHING that is posted and/or told to them.

Well, it's almost come to an end.   And not soon enough.  But as I've told many a person, I'm still surprised how it's all played out.   Me personally , I simply wanted to see several things in the beginning

1.  Separate the Riders Group from the Dealership.  Or, admit it was simply there to support the dealership's endeavors.
2. Run the annual August event separate from the dealership.  I jokingly told many that it was not a rally, but a 'dealer lovefest' .  I also told them, it wasn't what they'd expect ( it was NOT a fucking rally as most think of a rally ) .. but I also assured them they'd have a good time none the less.  I always did.  Well.. I used to
3.  Funds raised.   Be honest about the funds raised.  For example: if you have an event, raise a quarter million dollars, but only 25k goes to the intended recipients, be honest about it.   Don't brag about the total raised; brag about the total given.   That was it.    I thought anyone with a brain could figure this issue out, but I was proven wrong time and time again.  And for these clowns, I coined the term 'sheep ' for them.   And we all know how well that went over?  Baaa Haaa Haa! 

Well, things didn't turn out that way.   That would have been too simple.   Instead we ended up in a Social Media war that went too far.  He attacked myself .. and others .. time and time again... gathering steam among his sheep.  My guess is he began to feel invincible.   But he should have been worried when they almost failed at their event getting their count of heads to meet the requirements.  Didn't anyone wonder when they had to put warm bodies not even registered on bikes to get there, that something was wrong?   Didn't they wonder why they barely had more than the previous year, and dozens that chose not to attend and were right down the street riding separately? Apparently not.

At that time .. I was simply having a good time with my friends and watching a few vent their frustrations out at a couple of campfires that we used  .. lets say .. interesting kindling in the fire.   It was quite a sight I have to admit.   But, at the time I figured this was my last hurrah up north.  I wouldn't be back next August.  I was done with all the crap. I'd made some great friends and we'd stay in touch .. but .. I was done with the event.  Period.  Nada.  Zilch.  I figured they'd do it again the next year .. and the following year... loitering around the dealership..  ...   but I was done.  I was moving on.  What I didn't see coming changed everything.  What came next, created the basis for the closure of the dealership. For the dying off of the annual event.   And .. it appears ... for the well being of the individual at the core of it.   It wasn't the haters.  It wasn't the management at the business.  It wasn't myself or others that disagreed with him as I stated above....  

A week or so after the annual event in '17 ... the internet exploded!  The Oklahoman printed an Article titled "Unlucky in love, Minnesota man sues ex-girlfriend in Oklahoma for fraud"Now, one would assume that the folks attending the event, those tied to him via social media .. would want answers.. but ..  none were given.  It rarely came up! It was a dirty lil' secret that got swept under the rug.  Except, now the guy who's being talking smack about everyone else... the guy that was lawsuit happy and used to bullying and harassing and threatening anyone that stood up against him.. .was 'famous'. This Story went global.   It was picked up by tabloids around the world.  And, others around him now saw a side they couldn't deny.  Maybe they didn't' know?  But , they obviously did now.   Now the game has changed.  Suddenly, the business that I discussed earlier was in a quandary.   Police were showing up.  Arrests were made.   Folks began to quit.   Suddenly ( to many ), it all came to a screeching halt.  Most aren't aware of the issues that actually happened , and why it all came to a halt.   I've seem some of the explanations on Social Media that are outright lies.   I know what I believe to be the truth.   My guess is once the business is in new hands the truth will get out there out there for public viewing.  I've seen the truth.  Many  .. MANY .. know the real facts.  

As I type this, I continue to learn more and more.  Even today I became aware of more things that tell me ...   it's all over.   Hard to believe actually.   For five years I had a good time at the annual event. A lot of folks did last year.  A lot of poor bastards think they will again this year, completely oblivious to anything that has been going on. In the middle of that crazy fucking mess over the years, I even had some good times with the individual in the middle of it all.   But .. that's all gone now.   Hey .. at least I didn't give a third signature a year of so ago on a $2M loan .. that I was told had "NO RISK" .   No risk.. that's a good one.   And I didn't give a second loan after the first was paid back; there is at least one person out there that is at risk of losing tens of thousands, but I've also been told they should recoup it via the receivership when the money changes hands.  But ... until then.. it's called Risk, in my book?  And ... what if I'd gone through with co-purchasing that high dollar house in Mexico with the individual he repeatedly asked me about  Yeah.. that'd have been a fucking nightmare  ....

The Year 2018.  It's already been an interesting one......  2017 was the year of the Whistle Blowing.  What should we call 2018?




Comments

Rick said…
The year of the Wolf!
. . . said…
Just sayin :-)
RickkciR said…
There he is .. my biggest fan... spouting the BS ... I'm surprised you still have a phone .. doesn't that cost money? Figured you'd have jumped the border by now.. but.. that costs money. Wait... is the passport still good? Are you allowed the leave the country ....

So many questions.... maybe we can do a question / answer session via the comments section.

How many did women did you bang the last few years, while pretending to be the single Super Dad keeping Jackie a secret from the world... Your turn ....

RickkciR said…
Just thinking out loud. Are you still allowed to use 'Welch'? Will have you to have the legally removed? Probably not ..... I've just never known an adult man to get unadopted .. much less adopted.. this shit is confusing. Clarify for me how that works..... I honestly don't know...
RickkciR said…
Crap .. what's next ... are you going to post SEXUAL PREDATOR alerts on the 'net like the last guy? LIES! FAKE NEWS!
RickkciR said…
SO .. you never shared the THREE years of Tax Returns you promised. Did you ever really do them ? Were they ever really filed? And .. inquiring minds want to know... HOW much revenue came in for the charity for 2017? Do you even know? How much was distributed? Do you even know? The FLAGS are UP on the Charity.... . time to clear the air. I'll even share the info to the world for you to help clear your name... just .. tell us.
. . . said…
*yawn* keep you obsessive nature going :-)
MR "MY PHONE LIGHTS UP" MR "MY PHONE KEEPS BLOWING UP" no one gives a shit.. just YOU, the obsessive douche bag that doesn't know how to stop writing about me. With your two or 3 regulars that read your fake news bull shit. Best part is, I don't have to answer TO YOU... or Dick little..
RickkciR said…
Apparently .. you don't answer to ANYONE.

Don't answer to the wife.... she left you
Don't answer to mama ...... she left you
Don't answer to IRS .... are they investigating you?
Don't answer to your kids .... who are they with?
Don't answer to your sheep .... still telling them all lies

How's your latest Ponzi scheme going? Did you gather a single dollar to get 'your' dealership 'back' ? I'll 'invest'... I'll give you $500.00 for that bike of yours. Wait. Do you still have it? Was it ever, even in 'your' name?

Fucking Loser
RickkciR said…
"Nothing worth anything comes easy ... I Never quit.... That's a Warning "

Was my motto was you were still searching for old ladies to scam off of. Who do you think you're fucking with?

When you erase that shit you've posted over the last year .. all the BS .. all the lies . .and issue a Public Apology to myself and others you've wronged ... the whistle blowing details might cease.
. . . said…
Lol... blog moderation has been enabled .... that's some funny shit. And you're right I answer to no one.... not even you bitch
RickkciR said…
Never responded to a SINGLE fact. Not a SINGLE one...

Yes, blog moderation has been turned on. Respond to the facts and I'll post them ..
. . . said…
Keep it real. Take off blog moderation. Or should i let someone know your not the perfect daddy afterall?
RickkciR said…
...... and... it's begun

Adios
Unknown said…
All the people want to know is the truth. Start with an easy one... Why are you even bothering to reply to this blog?
The Wolf will always be portrayed as the bad guy....when little red riding hood is the one trying to herd the sheeple....
Tim said…
sugar daddy, you wanna chime in here? kciR got it started, ae came out swinging the “lets get personal” staff and a very benign question was asked and crickets... maybe ae moved on, let’s hope
RickkciR said…
....he's running scared. Took a couple of cheap shots at me, grabbing at straws... but now... he's .. running .. scared... probably ... fucked... literally :)
Unknown said…
he may not have to answer to any of us, but he will have to atone at some point, if not in the courts or court of public opinion, when st peter gets his hands on this turd, he will end up in hell.