Travel with Firepower: My new norm

Headed into Dallas today to visit the HD and Indian Dealerships.  Mama picked up a few things as did I.  Also picked up a few presents (reason for the trip).

After watching the news the last few days, decided to change it up.  My last few trips to Galveston,  I've loaded up with a lot of ammo, rifles and pistols .. just in case.     Today would be a short trip, but  .. after all the BS on the news  .. can never be prepared enough?

So, a Springfield Armory Hellcat on the hip.   My go-to travel 9mm handgun tucked away in the vehicle.   And my latest toy, an AR-15 pistol with 30 rd magazine within arms reach.  I'll be damned if I'm going to find myself in a situation on a street, or interstate or parked, where we become victims.   My only failure is I didn't bring any extra magazines.  Next trip, we'll fix that.

On a positive note, nothing to see. Nothing to report.  Here locally, my po'dunk town is quiet overall.   I live in a tactically beneficiary position within my neighborhood. Additionally, I have a police officer that lives next to me.  A retired Sheriff behind me.  Most neighbors, have firepower.  Only time I really worry (if you can call it that) is headed west towards the urban concrete jungle.

Stay Safe fellow Patriots.


Comments