SOLD ... Enclosed Motorcycle Trailer for Sale : 8.5 x 20 ..SOLD

SOLD SOLD SOLD

Been changing up my bike hauling strategy. Just sold my '09 7x14 that I've put a lot of miles on.   Now, time to put the big one up for sale; 2007 8.5x20.  I purchased this originally thinking I'd be a hauling my bikes to various bike shows, but ...  only did that a few times.  Got the trophies to show for it.     What it works best for is 2-4 bikes and all the gear you want to take with you.   Pulled several to Colorado with this.  MN with this. Arkansas multiple times.   Crazy how much room there is in this.  I've rolled with just two bikes in there before, staggered.  Silly amount of space that way.  Since it'll haul over 4,000 lbs of bikes,  one would assume it'll haul cars as well.  I almost put my slingshot in there a few times.

Specifics.  Overall good shape, though the wheels could use a coat of paint.  Needs a light buff/shine on the exterior of the trailer... .I'm going to give that a try next week.   It weighs in at 2900 lbs which is pretty light, overall.   Inside of the trailer is pretty immaculate and almost looks brand new.    The rear corners have some extendable legs; one corner leg doesn't function after scraping a road surface, but I never put them down anyways.

These sell up there overall; I think I paid $6500 for this used about 10 years ago.  I'd like to get $4k for it.





Comments

Regina.Rodgers said…
Is this still for sale?
RickkciR said…
Lot of folks chiming in .. will know tomorrow .. someone rolling in this afternoon to check it out