Chaos and the destruction of America 2020

Crazy crazy shit. 

Normally, when things go south, people get hurt or die, it can be explained away.   Trayvon Martin back in '12 would be a good example.  Sad to see someone die at a young age, but his own actions set his demise into play.  Ferguson Riots back in 2014 are another good example. Michael Brown's actions set his fate into motion.   Today, we have the situation with George Floyd.

I remember the first day it happened and I saw the cell phone footage.  Two things jumped at me.  First, I'm thinking WTF is that cop doing?  What are his partners doing?  You knew right there and then, they screwed up and were going to be in deep shit.  The second thing I thought of immediately was 'crap .. here we go again.  Let all the race BS begin ..."   Of course, I had no idea how bad it was going to get.  But once I heard the Minneapolis Mayor state it was most likely a race based situation (says who!?!?!), you knew ...  it was about to get bad.   Why is it, anytime a black person is the subject of a situation with a white person on the other end, its always about race? Reverse it and nobody says a friggin' thing.  White person or couple get mugged and/or killed by black individuals, you don't hear how its all racially motivated.  No Protests. No Looting.  No Fires.  But, this time.. here we go. Again.

Yesterday I watched a video that gave a lot of the angles.  Real time closeups.  I've got to tell you, it was hard to watch.  By the time George's limp body was loaded into the ambulance, I was furious.  I was angry. Found myself wondering .. what would I have done as a bystander?   I guess I'd been screaming at the cops just like one guy was doing the entire time, explaining to them he couldn't breath. They were doing it wrong.  He quit breathing.  They had killed him.   If you jumped in to the fray, your ass would be in jail or worse, when the smoke cleared most likely so you're stuck on the sidelines.  But watching the actions of Derek Chauvin, was chilling.  He literally murdered George right there in plain view of the public.  Appeared to have ZERO care of his situation.  No doubt in my mind he's going to Prison and deserves it. And we all know what is going to happen when he arrives. He's a dead man.   Just as strange were the actions of the other officers, especially Tou Thao are perplexing.  The other two, I couldn't see close up but are also guilty at some level of course.  They did nothing. They allowed all this. 

But here's the bottom line. These FOUR officers do NOT represent all other officers.  They have been fired.  At least one is in jail and charged.  I'm guessing all four will have charges against them in the coming days.   THEY are the problem.  THEY f'd up.   THEY will have to answer for this.  It's a Minnesota Issue. THEY are dealing with it.



But back to the main point.  None of them used racial slurs during the arrest.  Yes, George is black but he wasn't necessarily targeted.  At least, there is nothing out there today as I write this .... that says he was.  I've read that Derek and George worked at the same club previously.  Did they know each other?  Seems a lil' weird to me.  Derek's actions seem off the charts weird to me.   But it wasn't necessarily racial and that's what bothers me the most.   Who's to say if the guy on the ground was Hispanic, White, Asian ..whatever....  the same thing wouldn't have happened?   Why .. WHY .. is this a racial issue?  Because the idiot Mayor of Minneapolis made it one.  Many others in Government made it one.  The Main Stream Media, made it one.   I knew the second I heard about this, they'd make it one.

So here we are today ... eight days later, people are dying in the streets.  Babies burned in homes set ablaze.  Piece of shit thugs looting and vandalizing our cities. People's livelihoods scrapped/ruined. Scum attacking fellow Americans in broad daylight.  What the hell does all that have to do with "protesting" for George Floyd?   Sadly, George wasn't perfectly innocent.  He did a few things that set his fate in motion.  He supposedly tried to use a counterfeit $20 bill.  Then, sat outside the same place for an extended length of time until the Police showed up.   And the autopsy report: "Hennepin County medical examiner's office, however, said Floyd experienced cardiopulmonary arrest while being restrained by the officer. The county autopsy said Floyd had "other significant conditions" including "arteriosclerotic and hypertensive heart disease; fentanyl intoxication; [and] recent methamphetamine use.""    He was only 46 years old, but his health wasn't the best.  Hell, sounds like some of the Covid-19 attributed deaths we've been hearing about previously.  What does all this have to do with it?  We'll find out when it all goes to Court.  That's the way it's supposed to happen.  Well, if all the criminal racist thugs out there don't burn down the courthouse?

Still, watch that Video and you'll come to the same conclusion I have.  George died unnecessarily.  No doubt in my mind a jury will come up with a murder sentence.  I would if I was on that Jury.   But, other than differences in skin color I wouldn't convict of a hate crime.  There is no basis. There was nothing racially motivated about this from what I know, as of today.

But .. the racist thugs are burning down America and getting away with it due to the weakness of some in charge. The domestic terrorists of ANTIFA are causing chaos, instigating much of it.  Hell, President Trump called them out yesterday. Called out others.  Many of the Governors of the States under siege are weak and part of the problem.  It's obvious by the actions of the legit protestors they perceive there is a race issue in this country.  Of course there is. I've been saying it for years, ever since Obama opened up that wound and embraced it. Pushed that agenda.  I just don't buy into it all.  I don't believe it's as bad as many say it is.  Maybe .. those that perceive all the racial problems... .have the problem and are the root of much of it?  Maybe, they need to look into a mirror?

For now... Prayers for our Country.  We need it.


Comments