Clean bill of health

Saw the Doc finally today, after my fiasco several weeks back.  This is only the second time in months that I've worn a face mask out and about; friggin hate it.  Anyways, they got me in, did some checks on heartbeat, BP, etc, etc, etc... and nothing but good news.  Walked out there with the okay to start riding again and enjoy life.   Except for something kicking off that AFib previously, heart is rock solid and I'm good to go with an ICD to keep things in check, if necessary.  Whew!  Got to tell you that's a relief.   The Big Six O' is rolling up in a few months and I've been itching to get back in the gym.    I wandered off the 'diet' back in late January and I've kept my weight right at about 295.    No ups and downs... right on the numbers.    Now with about nine plus weeks to go....    time to focus on a new number?   I haven't been 275 since 2007.  Even at just 3-5 lbs a month, that puts me in the 280s... but ...   275?  Sounds like a nice target.  Hey .. it could happen.

Now.. time to dust off the motorcycle. Got a Peaceful Protest Rally to attend Saturday morning!



Comments