Got Juice?

Man I feel like shit.

After New Years, I went on a Detox Fasting/Juicing regimen and 10 days later, felt like a Rock Star.  Crazy amount of energy, stomach began to flatten out, and slept like a baby.

The last three days I snuck in some crap food , though in low quantities with a little bit of alcohol.  Yesterday I got on the scale and was in disbelief.  Told myself I was holding water.  Feel just as crappy today, and I'll be weighing in later this morning to record my weekly weight.  I know the number's going to be high and ugly.

Crazy. How did I ever eat like this before?  2-4X what I did this weekend?  And still function?

Well, just to hold myself to my recent goals, I'm going to juice it for the next three days to kick off the week and get things back on track.  My guess is by next Monday, I'll be lighter then ever.  If not, I'll juice it yet again!

Comments