sccrrrreeech............HALT

First morning I haven't work up feeling like I'm shrinking!  That's probably a good thing!   Been dropping 1 or 2 lbs a day it seems.

Yesterday, I had two protein drinks and two cans of tuna, in addition to a couple glasses of juice.  Last night I had several pieces of pineapple as well and felt stuffed when I went to bed.  So the good news is, weight is the same, no loss, no gain.

Also, yesterday was a 2 dayer in the gym.  Hit the weights in the morning with Larry and back again for aerobics on the elliptical last night to break a sweat!

I've been sort of concerned about losing muscle; brakes have been put on .  Next several days, will continue the juicing with a little bit of protein.  Add in the gym workouts out and it's going to be an awesome week!

Comments