Testosterone and Motorcycles

Yep .. I'm guilty.  To some degree.  I love bikes.. always have.  I ride specific types of bikes for various reasons.  I love the beauty of them.  The power of them.  Some are more bad ass than others, some are more comfortable.  To each their own.

That all being said, I think I'm going to puke if I see one more post in some of the forums I frequent that someone is bragging they ride their bike in the snow... on the ice... in the rain ... consistently, because "that's how we roll!" .. .I say.. Dumb-asses.   If it's snowing, I get in my 4x4 , lock in the transfer case, and go.  If it's raining, I put up the top on my 'vert.  Or close the windows on my truck.  Makes sense to me....

Sorry .. anybody that gets on a bike.. KNOWING .. it's going to be snowing .. sleeting.. pouring rain ... and somehow find there are bragging rights to it...   the joke is on them.

That all being said.... shit happens... you've got a ride planned and ... weather goes bad on you.  We pack our rain gear and cold weather gear for a reason.  But, somewhere out there.. common sense overcomes stupidity....

Just Sayn' ..


Comments

Kent said…
I completely agree!
Kent said…
I completely agree!