Let the 'diet' begin!

Let the 'diet' begin!

Man .. up FOUR pounds since yesterday!!!  Why?  Had seasoned up hash browns in the morning, some salty ham in the afternoon, and a rib last night... FOUR pounds???

Well, doesn't matter .  Today I start juicing.  Yesterday morning i was 295.5 lbs.  I expect to be close to 290 by Monday, between a couple of pounds of fat and water ( LOT of water!).

Hope to make 7+ days... going to be tough.  Just need to kick it all off .  After a week or so , I'll migrate to a modified South Beach Diet ( lots of protein!).  This afternoon or tomorrow, I'm in the gym.  Larry Kea and I are partnering up to kick off the new year in the gym.

GOAL?  At the simplest level; to fit back into my 38 waist pants.  In reality; get back into the shape I was in , in the late 90's before I retired from the USAF.  I retired at 263.  I believe I've put on a few pounds of muscle since then,, however, I've still got 25 lbs of 'fat' to lose I'm sure.

Here we go.... let the journey begin!

Comments